Monday 19 March 2012

Thank you !!!


FanstRAvaganza 3 was (and still is) wonderful.



I found so many interesting blogs and posts and news and information and games and polls and ...

I can't mention all the things I liked and which made this event so wonderful for me, as each post holds its own bliss and extends the wonderful RA-world for me.

I hope you enjoyed the event and took part in all its fun and enjoyment.

Servetus created a wonderful and funny Thank you post for the FanstRAvaganza event here.

bccmee created wonderful batches for FanstRAvaganza 3 participants here. Be sure to get your batch! See mine here:



Still, I want to say thank you as well and want to thank
all creative and resourceful bloggers who participated,
the KingRichardArmitage-bloggers (KRA-Index / List on the KRA-website),
the fans and community of the German Richard Armitage Board, who wonderfully took part in the event, commented and discussed, and
all the wonderful fan-sites, who make the RA-fandom a real joy, like RichardArmitageNet.com by Ali (whom I nearly always quote for picture references) and
RichardArmitageOnline.com by Annette, the inexhaustable source for Mr. Armitage's career steps and his messages. (Annette is the only one who sometimes let me fear that Mr. Armitage might not be so unaware of the online-activities around himself, as he makes us believe in interviews, because in my view this site is so very well chosen for his messages. I hope I am wrong, as it makes my blogging much easier ;o)
These two sites, though no participants of the FanstRAvaganza event, relieve me of so much research work and the necessity to search for information or check the reliability of resources, as they hold well founded material readily available, that I just needed to mention them here.

Now I was working on an appropriate way to thank you:
Big Hugs and Thank you, for being part of the RA-fandom, by reading, commenting, lurking, watching, sharing and being the wonderful friends and lovely community you are !!!



I don't link all the participating blogs in here, as they are much more handily available and the articles researchable by topic, posters, blog, etc. on the FanstRAvaganza Index page, which is also linked in under the FanstRAvaganza banners.





8 comments:

  1. This year's FanstRAvaganza event was truly a team effort! Everyone did such an amazing job and I'm so excited to have been invited to take part in this celebration. Massive thanks to everyone involved. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, bccmee. It was a wonderful week and I so much enjoyed working and participating in this event with you!

      Delete
  2. Thank you CDoart for all your work on FanstRAvaganza and keeping us all organized. We all appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faboamanto, for wonderfully taking part in this event and also for still finding the time to comment here! It was and is a beautiful experience to share FanstRAvaganza and RA-fandom with you!

      Delete
  3. Thank You CDoart :) for hard work and wonderful posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jonia. I loved your RA-lectures and classes. I hope I will pass the tests ;o)
      It was a marvelous event thanks to your wonderful participation!

      Delete
  4. It was a splendis event! And the Richard III posts much appreciated. (Still not sure how to contact you directly). I think you have my e-mail address now?

    fitzg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, fitzg. I am trying to reach you, but think my mail once again did not reach you. I will try again. I will try till the witch creating a spell over the internet connection will leave the line ;o)

      Delete