Wednesday 22 December 2010

Peace on Earth

If I would have to chose one YouTube video, one which I even remember in dreams, I do not have to think long. It is one made by bccmee. Here the choice of intense music and the ideal combination of song text to video events just grips me every time I watch it.

As the message of this video, though military in its contents, is a very gripping request for peace, I think it is a very fitting choice for Christmas time.
I want to embed the video here and want to make it a reminder, that peace on earth is only possible with our active participation.



I wish you all a peaceful and fulfilling Christmas time!

2 comments:

  1. This was very thoughtful of you to post a link to my video. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bccmee
    Thank you very much for your feedback, bccmee. Whenever I need something to push me up and help me to go on, I go back to this video you made. Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete